Saturday 2 March 2013

NYC Blushable Cream Stick: Big Apple Blush


NYC Blushable Cream Stick: Big Apple Blush

I'm so glad I gave it a go to this product, at €3.49 I wasn't expecting to much for a cream blush this cheap but I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the quality/price. They are very creamy and smooth, super easy to blend. I usually just dot a bit on the cheek and then blend with my fingers, they dry to powder finish. They are also very pigmented and long lasting (+4h). The shade I have is Big apple blush wich is a wonderful pinky red apple kind of shade. I will definitely look for other colors to buy. What do you think?

NYC Blushable Cream Stick ( colorete en crema en tubo): Big Apple Blush

Estoy super contenta de haber probado este producto, por €3.49 no esperaba mucho la verdad ( por un colorete en crema tan barato) pero tengo que decir que la calidad/precio me ha impresionao bastante. tienen una textura suave y cremosa suave , y super fácil de extender. Yo normalmente marco unos puntos en las mejillas y luego lo extiendo con los dedos, se secan con un acabado como de colorete en polvo. Son muy pigmentados y duran bastante (+4h). El color que yo tengo es Big apple blush, es un maravilloso rojo rosado tipo manzana roja. Definitivamente voy a buscar más colores para comprar. Que os parece? 

María xx

SWATCHES & PICTURES






No comments:

Post a Comment