Wednesday 6 March 2013

DR Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream Review


Docteur Renaud Rasperry Soft Cream Review
I got this cream in my February Glossybox, I wanted to use the cream for a while before writing the review so I could have a better opinion. In my trial I used this cream for a 5 days twice a day (morning and night time) and I have normal to dry skin (it's very rare for me to get a spot). Conclusions:
- Raspberry scent it's very nice, but for me a bit too strong and sweet for a face cream, it will be lovely smell for a hand cream.
- this cream it's super thick, again something I'll be ok with a hand cream, but for my face I don't really like the texture, I've to say though even it's so thick is not greasy at all.
- I was planning to try this cream for at least a week originally, unfortunately after 5 days I started getting loads of spots all over my face, and because, like I've  said earlier, my skin is always in very good condition and it's very strange for me to get a spot, I though it had to be something new that I was using. Although I can not say 100% it was the cream I can certeanly say after I stopped using it I haven got anymore spots, and the ones I had had cleared out in less than week. So I won't be using this cream anymore on my face. Instead I'm using it as a very good strong moisturizer for my hands.

Have you tried this cream? What do you think?


Docteur Renaud Rasperry Soft Cream Review
Recibí esta crema en mi Glossybox de febrero, escribo ahora la review porque quería usarla por un tiempo para poder tener una mejor  opinión del producto. En mi trial utilicé esta crema durante 5 días, dos vices al día(mañana y noche). Tengo piel normal-seca (es muy raro en mí que me Salian granitos...). Conclusiones:
El Olor a fambruesa, está bien , me gusta, pero para mí es demasiado fuerte y dulce para un producto para la cara, sería genial para una crema de manos.
- Esta crema es super espesa, otra vez algo que pega más con una crema de manos. No me gusta para nada la textura para mi cara. Pero tengo que decir que aunque es tan espesa no es nada grasosa.
- Al principio había planeado probar esta crema durante una semana como mínimo, desafortunadamente después de 5 dias me empezaron a salir un montón de granitos por toda la cara, y porque, como ya he dicho antes mi piel está siempre en muy buenas condiciones y muy raramente me sale un granito, pensé que tendría que ser debido a algún producto nuevo que estaba utilizando. Aunque no puedo decir 100% que fue la crema la que causo el problema en mi piel, lo que si puedo asegurar es que después de dejar de utilizarla ya no me salio ningún granito más y el resto desaparecieron en mens de una semana.  Así que no volveré a usar esta crema en mi cara, la gastaré como una buena crema hidratante de manos.

Habéis probado esta crema? Que opinais?

María xx

No comments:

Post a Comment