Wednesday 13 March 2013

Glossybox March City Chic Edition


Today I'm showing you what I got in this month Glossybox :)
Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream 7ml , worth £3.50 (full size: £25 for 50ml)
L' Occitane Brightening hand care 15ml, worth £3.80 (full size: £19 for 75ml)
Renu Flash Relax Mask 30ml, worth £9.60 (full size: £32 for 100ml)
Jason Normalizing Samphoo full size, £7.29 for 255ml
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush full size, £12 for 2.5g
Total value of my box this month: £36.19
Very happy with this month Glossybox I think I'll be using all of the products, the one that I'm probably most excited about: Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush ant the least Jason Normalizing Samphoo.
What do you think? Did you get the same box?



Hoy os voy a enseñar lo que he recibido en mi Glossybox este mes :)
Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream 7ml , valor £3.50 (tamaño real: 50ml por £25)
L' Occitane Brightening hand care- crema de manos 15ml, valor £3.80 (tamaño real 75ml por £19)
Renu Flash Relax Mask - máscara facial 30ml, valor £9.60 (tamaño real 100ml por £32)
Jason Normalizing Samphoo - champú, tamaño real no de muestra: 255ml vale £7.29
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush- crayon labial, es el ramaño real no de muestra y vale £12
Valor total de mi caja este mes: £36.19
Este mes estoy muy contenta con mi Glossybox, creo que voy a utilizar todos los productos. El que más ganas de probar tengo es el labial: Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush, y el que menos el champú: Jason Normalizing Samphoo.
Que os parece? Habeis recibido la misma caja?

María xx

PICTURES








2 comments:

  1. Your box was so much better than mine! Very different too! I think I would have prefered the shampoo to my nails inc Kath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! That's so funny because after checking other people's boxes the one thing I'd have changed was my shampoo for the nails inc ;)

    ReplyDelete