Sunday 24 February 2013

Real techniques Stippling Brush


Real Techniques Stippling Brush


It's described in their website as: a dual-fiber brush, the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup:

look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
self-standing for easy storage
extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use

My opinion: I love this brush, it's the best brush I've ever used for liquid foundation, it was also the first time I was using a stippling brush, and I have to say it's super easy to use and the result is a velvety soft skin ( airbrushed like finish). The way I use it it's first one side of my face then the other half (otherwise I feel my foundation is starting to dry before I even start blending), first of all I "push" in product with my brush on the one side, then I'll start blending in circular motion movements. I find this brush is really good to apply cream blushes or highlighters too. This is definitely a must have brush, and the price is not that bad either is about €15. I bought mine in Boots but you can buy them from their website 

Do you own this brush? Or other from this brand? What do you think?

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Descrito en su web como: Brocha de doble fibra, es el secreto para crear un maquillaje como de aerografo, resultados de alta definición con todo tipo de maquillaje: 

Luce un rostro perfecto 
Cerdas sintéticas cortadas a mano y 100% sin crueldad
Se puede guardar de pie
Mango de aluminium ligero y facil de manejar

Mi opinión: me encanta esta brocha, es la mejor brocha que he gastado para base liquida de maquillaje, era también la primera vez que gastaba una brocha punteada ( stippling brush), y tengo que decir que es super fàcil de usar y el resultado es una piel perfecta aterciopelada (como de aerografo). La forma en la que yo la uso: primero en una mitad de la cara y luego la otra ( si no la base de maquillaje se empieza a secar antes de que empieces a trabajarla). Primero de todo empieza dando golpecitos de b con la brocha en una parte de la cara, a continuación con movimientos circulares la vas trabajando hasta obtener la cobertura deseada. También puedes utilizar esta stippling brush para aplicar coloretes o iluminadores en crema. Para mi es definitivamente un must have, y el precio no está mal tampoco, cuesta sobre €15. Yo compré la mia en Boots pero también puedes comprar en su web 
Que os parece esta brocha? Teneis alguna de esta marca?

PICTURES




María xx

2 comments:

  1. great review! i need to pick this one up still since I gave it to my friend... by the way, your layout is adorable! :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments Vicky! :)

    ReplyDelete