Friday 15 February 2013

Where is my Glossybox February 2013: Valentine's box

I was very excited about this month Glossybox, first of all because it's my first time ordering a glossybox and secondly because it's a Valentine's Box. The problem is Valentines was yesterday and still no sign of my box. When i ordered it said i should received it betwen the 12 and 14 of february, then today i've received and email from Glossybox saying my order was dispatch today and i should get my order within a week!Sure that's almost March!!, so far not impressed, does it take that long always to get the box? Is it just me? What do you think about Glossybox?
María xx

Tenía muchas ganas de recibir la caja Glossybox de este mes, primero porque es la primera vez que utilizo Glossybox, y segundo porque este mes el tema de la caja es SAn Valentín. El problema es que San Valentín fue ayer y todavía no tengo señales de mi Glossybox. Cuando hice el pedido me ponía fecha aproximada de entrega entre el 12-14 de febrero, y luego hoy he recibido un mail de Glossybox con la actualización del pedido: le envió se ha realizado hoy y tardará unos 7 días!! Eso ya es más marzo que febrero!de momento no estoy muy contenta con el servicio, ya veremos cuando la reciba. Siempre tarda tanto? Soy solo yo? O hay más gente esperando? Qué oponais de Glossybox?
María xx

No comments:

Post a Comment