Friday 10 May 2013

OPI Euro Centrale: Euro Minis


I was so excited waiting for this lovely to arrive! It's the Euro Minis, from the new collection Euro Centrale by OPI. I ordered this last weekend from ASOS when they had a 10% off promo, think it was £12.50.  The Euro Centrale collection consist of 12 new polishes for spring/summer 2013.
The ones you get with this mini collection are:

Can't Find my Czechbook: bright aqua blue, nice and opaque with 2 coats
Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!: very summery watermelon pink, loving the shade but not the formula, super streaky! My swatch is with 4 coats! :(
You're Such a BudaPest: very pretty lavender blue/ purple, a bit streaky again, you'll need 3 coats for full opacity
OY-Another Polish Joke!: Yellow Gold shimmer, think it will be very nice for summer! :) my swatch is with 3 coats. Also it could be use as a top coat ;)

Overall I like this collection, the colors are very nice, the only dissapointing part is some of the formulas, since they are so streaky you need loads of coats to get a nice finish.
María xxx

PICTURES & SWATCHES







No comments:

Post a Comment